$110 per 50-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
Accepting the following insurances:
Blue Cross Blue Shield
United Behavioral Health
. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. If you provide less than a 24 hour notice, a 25$ fee will be charged on second occassion.
E~counseling services available as option to prevent cancellations.
The time slot dedicated to you, can not be used for another.
Please, be courteous.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.